COSTA BLANCA BORDER : 2 HOUSES IN 1 (BY THE MOUNTAIN, 10 MINUTES FROM THE BEACH) 500 SQUARE METERS + 3 FLOORS
Calle Mariano Benlliure 7
46760 Tavernes de la Valldigna
Located in the village of Tavernes de la Valldigna in the Valencian Community, bordered by the mountains on West and by the Mediterranean sea on the East, 33 miles south of Valencia city, 33 miles from Denia where the COSTA BLANCA starts), 54 miles North of Benidorm, distances and time by car :
- Valencia Airport : 40 miles - 45 minutes
- Alicante Airport : 87 miles - 1h 20 minutes
The village covers an area of 19 square miles with a population of 17158 in 2018 (approximately 50% men of 50% women), it has excellent beaches and touristic routes, it has over 70 bar restaurants in both the village and the beach, and all the facilities needed at a 5 minute walking distance from the property itself (supermarkets, medical centre, pharmacies, town hall, market, car garages, notary, police station, clothing shops, 1 pound shops etc ...).
The beach is only 10 minutes away by car and has all the facilities encountered in the village in a smaller scale, very familiar and quiet (except August being the high peak with more tourists), the train station is located 7 minutes away by car from the property, trains every 30 minutes to Valencia city centre (45 minutes journey) and every 30 minutes to Gandia city centre (8 minute journey).
Gandia (15 minute by car) is the nearest BIG TOWN where you will find the big shopping malls, car dealers, big super stores (Carrefour, Leroy Merlín, Decathlon ...), it also has a very large beach with a lot of entertainment, restaurants on the main front, promenade and a YACHT CLUB.
Built in the 60’s, it’s a 3 floor level house.
GROUND FLOOR LEVEL : 300 square metre
- Lounge (currently used as a car park, nobody can parked at the front, parking fee of around £90 x year paid to the town hall for that use)
- 1 small bedroom
- 1 larger bedroom
- 1 kitchen
- 1 bathroom
- Outdoor patio
- Covered shed
- Outdoor patio behind shed
This floor is a house in itself but would need to refurbed, on the other hand many options could be used such as a shop, the patio can be converted in a nice garden.
There’s an additional entrance to the ground floor from the street nearby to the patio behind the shed, which is a bonus, a car entry allows you to transform this area in a garage.
1ST FLOOR : CURRENT LIVING AREA
- Small bedroom : currently an office
- Large lounge
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 (with built in air conditioning)
- Utility room (washing machine / dryer / storage)
- Balcony - Storage room
2ND FLOOR : TERRACE
Huge terrace that can have many uses, apart from hanging on the clothes (which by the way dry very quickly as you can imagine), this can be another “chill out / relax” zone as well, beautiful views of the mountains and the sea far away.
- The house is being sold DIRECTLY from the owner, this web site has been created principally for the sale of the property and other family properties which will be added shortly.
- Buyer can be colected at no extra cost from VALENCIA Airport or ALICANTE Airport to the property, and will also be given a TOUR of the area at no extra costs.
- Hotel reservations can also be arranged.
THE LEGAL SIDE :
Would be conducted by a local notary (“notaria”) where all conditions and fees of purchase would be discussed clearly.
Buyer can be assisted in the multiple services needed after purchasing the property (utilities, phone, yearly IBI (equivalent of Council Tax), refurbishment, NIE (non residency or residency), opening a bank account etc ... buyer will not be left alone and LIFE WILL BE MADE EASY ! The services are not free but very affordable.
DON‘T MISS IT IN 2020 !